Question – Will there be a third temple built in Jerusalem? Scripture tells us there will be a third temple. So no matter what man says or does, there will be a third temple.
For students of the word of God, we know there is great significance in the year of Jubilee and we understand the significance of the number seven and seventy years.
We also know God’s calendar starts in Nisan (our March/April) see Esther 3:7 KJV. We say March/April because God describes a month starting on the evening of the new moon. That is generally about the middle of the month on Gentile calendars.
So we know Jerusalem’s jubilee year (50th) for Jerusalem is now and Israel is celebrating their seventy year birthday (re-establishment of Israel in their homeland) and all of this is going on while President Donald Trump is president. Because Donald Trump was made aware of how important Israel is to believers and moving our embassy to Jerusalem was, Donald Trump promised believers during his campaign, he would stand in firm support for Israel and move our embassy. So evangelicals came out in forces to vote for Donald Trump.
Reporters have declared, evangelicals put Trump in the White House. And Trump has kept his promises. We know, God put Trump in the White House and God used believers to do it.
Because of Trump’s commitment to Israel, Israel has been comparing Donald Trump to King Cyrus who helped the Jews and ordered the building of the second temple. Israel has declared they are naming a park after Trump in honour of America moving their embassy to Jerusalem. They are also naming a new train station after Donald Trump, have posted banners in Jerusalem honoring Trump and Israel has stated they like and support Donald Trump and America and the American people for their support of Israel.
There has been a movement by Jews, to build the third temple. And different organizations are training orthodox Jews in proper ceremonies of the temple.
So in this time of Jubilee and the 70th anniversary of Israel’s re-establishment in their own land, the educational organization training orthodox Jews about Temple procedures has issued a commemorative coin marking the 70th anniversary. The coin can not be used as currency, but is designed to be a token of gratitude for Trump moving the US Embassy to Jerusalem. It depicts President Trump with King Cyrus. Cyrus allowed the Jews to return to Jerusalem 2,500 years ago and Israel is calling Trump a King Cyrus type person, honoring Donald Trump.
Americans can help Israel in their quest to rebuild their temple by buying this commemorative coin. The proceeds of the coin go to training orthodox Jews in Temple procedures. Here is a picture of the front and back of the coin.
If you would like to buy a coin, they are fifty U.S. dollars each. You can go to:
We truly are watching Bible prophecy happen before our eyes. Until next time.
Learning how God works in this world helps us understand things in our life. Yes, this is a generic statement overall however, what we discover is earthly tests in our flesh brings spiritual based blessings. Look at Ephesians 1:2, 3 KJV –
” Grace be to you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ.
3. Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ: ”
For years I was trying to understand what are spiritual blessings in heavenly places. Do you know?
Many times we are compared to Abraham as believers in Christ. And believers are told – it is all about faith. The definition of faith is in Hebrews 11:1 KJV it is substance, a literal something we hope for. It produces evidence of things not seen.
We are told a lot about faith in Paul’s letters to the churches. The just shall live by faith. It is impossible to please God without faith. We are justified by faith. We are saved by grace through faith and many more scriptures. I was not studying faith at the time God showed me something and opened my understanding to testing and blessing which would tie Ephesians 1:2,3 together for me.
My regular readers know I examine words. I am not college educated, I am educated by the Holy Ghost. I do not have prestigious schools and university recommendations, I am approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. I believe God and his word above all others.
My life is not about me or what I accomplish, not how many followers I have or how many likes I get. My mission in life is to share the good news that Jesus Christ is indeed God made known to man in the flesh with the power of God according to the spirit (Romans 1:1-3 KJV). And his dying on the cross, shedding his blood as a payment for all of mankind’s sin, once for all. Nailing our sin to his cross. And that Jesus Christ rose from the dead on the third day conquering death, hell and the grave and offering unto any who will believe by faith and receive Jesus Christ in their heart, salvation of their soul ( the promise of heaven).
Sometimes I could not understand things that God would show me or tell me. When I was trying to understand Ephesians 1:1-3 how God blesses us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ Jesus, God showed me a nugget. I heard a man of God say the other day, the test is in the physical world in the flesh and the blessing is spiritual, a light bulb went off in my spirit.
So God gives us a test in this world, in our flesh. If we pass the test, we receive spiritual blessings? Yes! The blessings come from God. Let me try to explain using a scripture example. Abraham.
Remember scripture says Abraham believed God (meaning he had faith and trust in God and his words). And because Abraham believed God, his faith was counted to him for righteousness, right?
In Genesis 17:19 God promises Abraham a son and God says the promise will be with Isaac his son and Isaac’s seed. This tells Abraham that Isaac will have a son (seed).
Isaac was born in Genesis 21 and weaned in Genesis 21:7. Ishmael is sent away in Genesis 21. Ishmael marries an Egyptian in Genesis 21:20,21. In Genesis 22 God tells Abraham to take Isaac to Moriah and offer him up to God as a sacrifice, Genesis 22:1,2.
In Genesis 22:5, Abraham speaks something that has not happened yet but is future. Abraham knew Isaac was going to have a son because God told him that back in Genesis 17:19. So based on God’s word and promises, Abraham takes his son to Mount Moriah to offer him up to God. When Isaac asked Abraham where was the lamb, Abraham knew, God had to provide the lamb because Isaac was going to have a son, so Isaac could not die, Genesis 22:8,9.
But notice something here – the test was something in the flesh, in this world. Genesis 22:9-19 shows us, God was giving Abraham a test in the flesh. God asked Abraham to do something that did not make sense in the flesh to the mind. Abraham knew nothing about any blessing if he did as God asked.
But because Abraham believed God’s promises to him, Abraham was prepared and in the process of offering up Isaac when God stopped him from killing Isaac. Notice what happens next? Look at Genesis 22:17. Blessings from God. Spiritual based blessings. Another words, because Abraham passed the test in this world, in the flesh, God sent blessings from heaven to Abraham. Four specific blessings were sent to Abraham and these blessings were more promises from God. The Lord gave spiritual blessings to Abraham that would apply to things in this world. The blessings were:
– Multiply thy seed
– Thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies
– In your seed all nations of the earth shall be blessed
Paul tells us in Romans 4:16 that Abraham is the father of us all (believers) see Romans 4:17-24 KJV.
Then Paul goes into Romans 5 and explains the Holy Ghost is given to us, believers. And being justified by the blood of Christ we shall be – shall is a promise of a future event – we shall be saved from the wrath to come.
Romans 5:8,9 KJV “But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
9. Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.”
The wrath to come – the book of Revelation says the judgments, seals, vial and all the judgements of wrath is the wrath of the Lamb. Look at Revelation 6:16,17 KJV.
” And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
17. For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand? ”
First – God will test us in this world in our flesh. God does not tempt us but he will ask us to do something to see if we will do it. If we do it, he will pour out blessings on us from heaven. Abraham received four blessings so I would venture to say Abraham is an example for us.
Second, Paul was using Abraham as an example for us and Paul tells believers God shall deliver us from the wrath to come. The wrath is the wrath of the Lamb poured out starting in Revelation 6. You get to choose if you want to believe God or not. I choose to believe God and that is why I know I will not be going through the Great Tribulation.
Until next time.
Believers are not taught how to grow their spirit man instead of their fleshly man/woman. Many believers teach and preach doing things in the flesh to “please God”. Some judge your spiritual growth based on how often you go to church. Do you want God to be pleased with you and approve? God tells you how in
2 Timothy 2:15,16 KJV ” Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
16. But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.”
So Paul explains salvation in the book of Romans. When Paul gets to Romans 8 he starts focusing in on who we are in Christ. He begins explaining the contrast between the flesh and the spirit. Looking at Romans chapter 8, let us find the words Spirit and spirit and circle these words in this chapter. Then underline the words flesh or carnal. Pray God give you understanding of his word.
Romans Chapter 8 KJV – ” There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
2. For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.
3. For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:
4. That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
5. For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.
6. For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
7. Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
8. So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.
9. But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.
10. And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.
11. But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.
12. Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh.
13. For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.
14. For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
15. For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.
16. The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:
17. And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.
18. For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.
19. For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.
20. For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope,
21. Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.
22. For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.
23. And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.
24. For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for?
25. But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.
26. Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27. And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
28. And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
29. For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.
30. Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.
31. What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
32. He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?
33. Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God’s elect? It is God that justifieth.
34. Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.
35. Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
36. As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.
37. Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.
38. For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
39. Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. ”
Until next time.
When we are born we are groomed from birth to excel in this present world. Why? So we have a good productive life. So we are either educated or indoctrinated into a specific persuasion of life. But when we examine the indoctrination or education it is all focused on our life, in this flesh, in this world.
So people spend hundreds and thousands of dollars to benefit their flesh. We buy houses so we do not live outside without shelter. We buy clothing so we are not naked. We buy autos so we do not have to walk. And we spend money on sound systems, electronics, body building, supplements, hair and skin care and yes, music.
Did you ever figure out how much you spend on developing your spirit man? We know we are spirit and we have a soul and our spirit and soul are housed in our mortal fleshly body. But as we all know, our body ages and will one day die, releasing our spirit and soul into the spirit realm.
Unbelievers look to all kinds of outlets to learn and grow their spirit man. Outlets they use are generally involved in the occult. They seek out medians, fortune tellers, witchcraft, meditation and several other means. Because they have not yet believed on Jesus Christ as their Lord and Saviour, their learning about their spirit man is grounded in deception. The only way they can escape that deception is by being born again like John chapter three explains.
But believers have been born again and they know and believe Jesus is the only way, the truth and the life and no man comes to the Father in heaven, but through Jesus Christ. Believers, true believers in Christ Jesus know, something happened to them the day they repented and asked the Lord Jesus Christ to come into their heart and save them. They may not be able to explain it, but they know.
What happened to the new believer is their spirit man was revived. Our fellowship and communication channels with God have been re-started. As they go through God’s word, they discover they are having a battle between their flesh and their spirit man. If they approach this struggle with their education/indoctrination from this world, they will never understand truth. They can not understand spiritual truths from things in this world.
To understand and apply spiritual truths you have to apply them to your spirit man. Then your spirit man brings your body, your flesh into subjection. Another words, your spirit man starts to rule your thoughts, your actions, your judgment. Paul puts it this way –
1 Corinthians 9:27 – ” But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway. ”
The world’s ways try to control your flesh but God the Holy Spirit wants you to listen to him and grow your spirit man. God explains the spirit man and the flesh are not the same and he uses Jesus Christ as his example when he has Paul explain this truth. Look at Romans 1:3-5 KJV
“Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh;
4. And declared to be the Son of God with power, according to the spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead:
5. By whom we have received grace and apostleship, for obedience to the faith among all nations, for his name:
6. Among whom are ye also are the called of Jesus Christ: ”
Then look at Romans 1:9 KJV – ” For God is my witness, whom I serve with my spirit in the gospel of his Son, that without ceasing I make mention of you always in my prayers;”
In our flesh dwells no good thing so if you are serving God in your flesh, well I will leave it there. Friends, our flesh is sinful, our flesh desires and seeks ungodly things as Galatians 5 explains. Even those who teach you have to keep the law are teaching things you must do in your flesh. God counts it dung. Paul realized this when he said in
Romans 7: 14 – 25 KJV –
” For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin.
15. For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I.
16. If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that it is good.
17. Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.
18. For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not.
19. For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do.
20. Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.
21. I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me.
22. For I delight in the law of God after the inward man:
23. But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.
24. O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?
25. I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.”
Most believers today try to bring spiritual matters into their present fleshly world and do not understand why some things God says in his word, do not appear to be happening in their life. So when they pray for the sick and the sick are not healed, they get angry with God and say, this doesn’t work and they quit. Or when trials and tribulations of life happen and God does not deliver them, they get angry with God and quit.
Most often, they are trying to bring spiritual teachings into this fleshly world and they discover the principles are not working and they quit and give up on God. The problem is not God.
Then you have the believers who say this does not apply or those verses are not for us today. But they can not show you from scripture where God said they do not apply. And yes, I understand and teach dispensations. The problem is not dispensational teachings. The problem is believers are not taught how to grow their spirit man instead of their fleshly man/woman. We will pick it up from here next time, Lord willing. Until next time.
First I would like to send condolences to Chuck Missler’s family. Koinonia House announces the death of its Founder and retired Board Chairman, Dr. Charles W. “Chuck” Missler. He was 83 years old, and passed away peacefully at his home in Reporoa, New Zealand.
Dr. Missler’s effort as a Bible scholar, author and teacher lead to him gaining international recognition. Starting with an informal affiliation with Calvary Chapel of Costa Mesa, California Chuck became known for his insight into the integration of Scripture with science, history and prophecy. Over the past 40+ years literally millions of Dr. Missler’s teachings has been distributed and enjoyed. From cassette tapes to MP3 audio down loads, from VCR tapes to YouTube videos the message of “The Grand Adventure” has been enjoyed by many.
If you Google God TV Chuck Missler you will be able to access archives and believe me, Chuck Missler was gifted in scripture and teaching scripture. He will get you thinking.
Today we start looking at the separation God lays out regarding our spirit man and our fleshly body. We start in Romans and if you have your paper with two columns, one labeled spirit me the other my fleshly body, we will put scripture in each section. You will begin to see a clear difference between your spirit man and your flesh.
Look at Romans chapter one and look for the word Spirit and spirit and write the book, chapter and verse under your Spirit/spirit label. Then look for the word flesh or body and list those under fleshly you column.
If you want to go to Romans chapters 2, 3, or all of the book of Romans, that is fine. You will quickly find, God makes a clear distinction between your spirit you and your fleshly body you.
Next post, we will start discerning between the spirit man and the body. Until next time.
Understanding our spirit man and how God communicates with us through our spirit man is crucial to understanding how we are to live in this present evil world.
If you could split yourself into two yous on a piece of paper. The first you label as your spirit you and the second label your flesh you. All people are born into sin because of what Adam and Eve did, they sinned against God. Their spirit connection with God died because God is holy. They broke the fellowship they had with God. But their flesh did not die.
For all generations that would follow, they too would have broken fellowship with God in their spirit realm. In the Old Testament, priests would bring offerings to God for the sin of the people. But when Jesus Christ came, he offered himself, once for all, as a sin offering. That is why Jesus told Nicodemus, you have to be born again. See John chapter three.
Nicodemus was looking at a new birth in the flesh. That’s why Nicodemus asked Jesus, can someone enter their mother’s womb a second time? Jesus explained to Nicodemus, it is not a flesh based new birth, but a spirit new birth. The spirit new birth restores the fellowship with God that Adam lost. Once the new birth occurs in a person, God communicates with that person through their spirit man.
Before the new birth, a person only knows of the flesh, the world and the world’s teachings. But after the new birth, God opens our eyes to understand everything is based on the spirit realm, including our life in this flesh, on the earth.
In reality, believers are living in an earthly body made of the earth, subject to sin. But believers live in the spirit realm. They physically walk around on this earth but they live in the spirit. They communicate with God in the spirit realm. They battle the spirit realm.
Yet, many believers haven’t a clue about the spirit man, the spiritual realm or how to live in the spirit as Paul explains to us in the book of Romans. If I had to pick one thing God has taught me since I have been saved (other than salvation) it would be the spirit, soul and body. When God gave me a clear understanding of the spirit, soul and body, God unlocked the scriptures for me. I understood the God head (aka Trinity), I understood spiritual warfare, I understood walking in the spirit and not after the flesh. Everything just clicked and I am so thankful God the Holy Spirit opened my understanding.
One thing I have noticed is believers do not understand, not only their position in Christ, they do not understand their spirit man working with God. Jesus told the apostles he was leaving this earth but would send the Holy Spirit to them. But churches, for years, shut out the Holy Spirit because some churches were trying to profit from spiritual matters by holding “healing services”. Jesus never held a “healing service”. Yes Jesus healed people but Jesus preached the Kingdom message.
So when believers, even preachers, say we have no idea what God has prepared for those who love him, I scratch my head and ask, have they never read the verse after that. Take a look. 1 Corinthians 2:9 they read. They leave out verse 10. So look at the verses so you see the context of the verses. Count how many times you find the word spirit/Spirit.
1 Corinthians 2:9 “But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.
10. But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.
11. For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.
12. Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.”
So if, as a believer, my connection to and with God is Spirit/spirit based, shouldn’t I know certain things? Shouldn’t you know certain things if you are saved and a believer? Yes and yes.
We will look at what God tells our spirit man through Paul’s writings to believers. Remember, Paul’s letters are written to believers, not to the lost. So if you wrote spirit man on one column and fleshly man in another column, let us start in Romans and identify what God tells our spirit man through Paul’s letters. Until next time.
Romans is a doctrinal book that teaches salvation and explains clearly, the new birth, being born again of the Spirit not the flesh. It explains how Adam’s spirit man connection with God died after Adam and Eve sinned in the garden. In Romans, Paul explains, in this dispensation, our spirit man connection with God is restored by faith, through grace, in and through our Lord Jesus Christ.
Then Paul starts sending letters to churches. Corinthians have been called secular or worldly churches. They did not understand the meat of the scriptures. They always needed milk. Another words, they found it very hard to understand the deep things of God.
I submit to you today, that is where today’s church is too. Just look at what Jesus says to the last days church at Laodiceans in Revelation 3:14 KJV. Need proof? Okay.
Let’s look at the text references we have been looking at the last post and this one. I am going to emphasize some words in these verses and then ask you some questions, deal?
1 Corinthians 2:9 ” But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. ”
1 Corinthians 2: 10-12 ” But
God hath revealed them unto us (HOW?) by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.
11. For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.
12. Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; (WHY?) that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.”
Clearly these verses tell us we might know .
So if your spirit man is dead to God or if your spirit man does not hear God, you are out of tune with God and you do not know.
What puts a believer out of tune with God? Cares of this world, worldliness, a focus on fleshly desires, no need for God (Laodiceans), religion, denominational teachings elevated above God’s word and other similar “things”.
We have to have a pure heart to know, a willing mind to believe God’s word over what we have been taught by our denomination and we need to humble ourselves before God Almighty. Then we allow God as the potter, to remold us into a new person in Christ.
So here are your questions.
God has prepared “things” for those who love him. Name three of those “things”. Can you name more than three?
What kind of “things” are freely given to us, other than salvation?
Man may not understand these “things” so God explains the things to man how?
What if you can not name any of them?
Friends, just as these verses tell us, when it comes to God communicating with mankind, God communicates through the Holy Spirit to our spirit man. And the Holy Spirit points mankind to Jesus Christ, not to himself. (See John chapters 14, 15 and 16.)
The Corinthian believers were so carnal, fleshly minded, they did not understand this and neither do many modern day believers. And because many believers either do not know how or are out of tune with the Holy Spirit. Or they are so caught up with their denominational teaching, they shut the door on the Holy Spirit teaching and speaking to them. What a shame. I know, I use to be there.
But one day I asked God, why don’t I hear the Holy Spirit talk to me? Jesus said, my sheep hear my voice. I’m yours and I do not hear you speak to me. Sure I heard from reading and studying scripture but I wanted to hear God speak to me in that still small voice.
So I prayed and said to God, Heavenly Father, I want to hear you speak to my spirit man. One day I was studying Paul teaching on we wrestle against spiritual wickedness we can not see in Ephesians 6. When I finished my study for the day I said to God out loud in my room, Lord, how do we fight something we can not see?
As sure as I am alive and breathing, I heard God speak to me. Not out loud like we hear other people but out loud to my spirit man. He said, Do what Jesus did. So I thought on Jesus being taken up, by the Holy Spirit, to be tempted of the Devil in Matthew 4. I looked at what did Jesus do. God was telling me, you fight against things you can not see by quoting, out loud, scripture. I was so excited, I heard God speak to me. I thanked the Lord. And I have been telling people ever since. Now, I hear God speak to me frequently. I wanted to tune in God.
God tells us, we believers can know “things” others do not know. He tells us things he has prepared for us. Yet, many believers haven’t a clue. Why?
Until next time.